Thursday, February 19, 2009

papa jones visited last night♥

Papa Jones visited last night, which came as a surprise, but was the best unexpected visit ever. He's so interesting and he always has stories to tell. He's a really great listener and there's something very charming about him. His eyes are so curious and still very young; they have such a sparkle to them. You would never guess his real age.

We watched "The Rocker" with that guy from the TV series the office. It turned out to be a really good movie. I love movies that make me laugh. It was funny, believable and not too vulgar. I don't know, but I feel like some directors really feel the need to include a lot of vulgarity in their 'teen targeted' movies. I watched "My Best Friend's Girl" with Dane Cook and it was good, but not as classic as the Rocker. The Rocker just felt like good, (almost)clean fun to me, which in my opinion, is the best kind of fun!

Papa Jones slept on the blow up bed in the living room. Usually, I would feel bad in a natural way, having somebody sleep so close to the floor. I didn't this time, but only because I know how awesome Papa is. He loves nature and old guns, fossils and war antiques. He enjoys life, and I knew that he was just fine where he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment