Monday, March 16, 2009

spring spring spring!


Today was lovely! A beautiful and warm day, a taste of spring weather. I am so excited and I am more positive then ever. The signs of the new season always seem to awaken me and make everything feel new and fun again. Sunshine makes me dance when I walk, smile when I talk and it makes me invent  songs :)

I am very anxious to start wearing dresses every day as I do when spring and summer arrives. Today I wore one of my favorite button down dresses with white cowboy boots and my jean jacket.  I felt very beautiful. Mike and I took a drive down to the country listening to groovy tunes and soaking up the rays

I got a hair cut Friday! I like it, it's very girly and cute. It's a lot of fun.

I'm a lover and I feel awesome right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment