Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey. Miss me?


Long time no see. I've been busy. Busy as heck. Working a lot. But I love it. Oh my love-life-happy-dance do I ever love it. It's not always easy to work with people who can't express themselves well, or at all due to vocal incapabilities, but it's rewarding. Last week, I worked with a woman who was blind, deaf and mute. We communicated through sign language, and I can't even tell you how special that is. It's a gift. I have an amazing job. I work on call right now but that's ok, I'll deal.

My best friend got married on Saturday and I promise to blog about that. I have breath-taking photos. Mother's Day was Sunday and my oldest sister Elise turned twenty-two today. I've been running around of late. I'm sure you didn't mind my absence. I've had some lovely days.






No comments:

Post a Comment