Thursday, May 21, 2009

old news is still hot news.

Cheeeeeese Whiz. Dang it's been cold lately and the weather channel has been giving bogus reports. "Oh yes there's going to be a high today of 20 degrees..." Yeah, at 7hpm for 5 minutes. Sheesh. Yark I'm complaining! I don't like to complain, complainers suck BT. (big time)  I am just really counting on tomorrow for some positivity and sunshine. I have a lot of nice shirts that I would like to not hide under a sweat shirt or jacket please. They're saying 21 in the morning and 29 for the afternoon. If this comes through with no chilly wind I am in for such a spoiled treat! Sleep tight Montreal and tomorrow wear sunscreen! (excited!)
I just wanted to announce that my bestest friend in the whole wide world got MARRIED! For the last week, almost two weeks now, she's been a wifey to some lucky fellar! I told you all about the wedding though. Remember?
I feel like I gave her away! Sniff :(
She looked absolutely amazing.
Congratulations to Megan Brittany Savage and Benjamin Bouffard. May your love remain youthful and full of the little things. I wish ever lasting strength and hope to your team and all the cute little additions you make ;)
It was a lovely wedding followed by a scrumptious dinner and a happenin' reception!  A great start to a great life together. 
Haha. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment