Monday, May 18, 2009

burst. bursted. bursting.


I don't even know where to begin. I don't think it matters because if you think about it the beginning started a really long time ago.

So I've been away, yes this is true. Things aren't perfect but I think that that's the only thing that actually is perfect. 

I'm not always going to know what to do. I am not always going to have the answers. There are many answers I will never have. I won't always be able to cope by myself. I am not always going to be happy. It's funny but true that uncertainty is about the only thing we can rely on, and if that makes you feel down you have to remind yourself that, although there are unpleasant surprises, some outcomes are very exciting.

The important thing is the bottom line. Dear bloggy and it's readers, I'm back.

I have a most wonderful inner child. She comes out when I'm blue. When I'm alone and I need to cheer myself up, I dress up :) Even if it's late and I have nowhere to go. It's one of my most favorite things to do. Just because we stop playing with barbies doesn't mean we stop the game. I'm the barbie now. I dress myself up and I run my own life. Life is so quirky. I like loop holes, but not the lazy kind.
A hello kiss! Here I am! I feel good when I look good so it's all good in the hood :)
So like, next topic please! I'm back and ready to art attack! Do you know that show? I used to watch it all the time. It was my favorite. I remember missing it once. I cried. I love the crafts and Neil's accent. The ending was the best, the landscape art attacks. My sisters and I would always yell out what we thought it was going to be. He's really amazing. You have to watch this one.
I am in love. I am in love. I am in love.I am in love. I am in love. I am in loveI am in love. I am in love. I am in loveI am in love. I am in love. I am in loveI am in love. I am in love. I am in loveI am in love. I am in love. I am in loveI am in love. I am in love. I am in loveI am in love. I am in love. I am in love. with life

No comments:

Post a Comment