Monday, April 27, 2009

late night ramblings

It's late but I don't want to sleep. I really have to soon though. I have to get up early and go look at an apartment with Alexa. I went to the corner store to buy cola and chips. I'm not even eating the chips. I don't know why I bought them. I'm not hungry. I'm waiting for you. I sorta dressed up to go to the store. It's one in the morning and my sister said what does it matter, nobody's even gonna see me but it does matter. It matters because I feel like I look good and I don't try and look good by other people's standards. I have my own style thank you very much and I don't care if you think I look like a Grandma because I do wear my Grandma's old stuff sometimes and I don't think anything is wrong with that. I think I look cool as heck. I wore flower prints. Where in the world are you. Oh, speak of the devil you're unlocking the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment