Thursday, April 30, 2009

poopy dooped

is exactly what I am right now. Today I had my first integration with the clients of the CRDI. Did you read the post about the new job I started? Everyone was so great, and I had so much fun. I can feel it in my bones already, I'm going to love this job. I love people so much. 
I felt a little negative on the road today because I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half. I don't like that feeling and as if by some mind-reading force my maman called. So, I let it out and I cried a little bit and not just because of the traffic. I've been tired of late and after a long shift (8h30-17h30) and not seeing Mike's car in the driveway, well, I wanted some positivity- and love. She made me feel all better and I can talk to her about the job because she's been working there for 23 years. She's my ever-lasting support. Thank you maman. Je t'aime beaucoup.


No comments:

Post a Comment