Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Sunday


Hm. My last post with the Picasa collage is quite awful isn't it? I hope my skills improve soon. Haha

Ok: so I've been neglecting my blog for a month now? I have no clue how long it's been. I haven't been close to the internet lately. Not even Facebook. I've been away from Twitter... I don't know; I go through stages. It's funny too because I am unemployed- what else am I doing? Hahaha. So I'm listening to my radio station right now on Blip.fm. I love it. So much. All 4 One- I Swear. Do you know that song? I'm listening to those sappy lyrics right now :) I don't really stick to a genre in specific. I have rock, country, pop- all sorts of music. It's fitting though. That's me. I'm a little bit of everything, and I really like it that way. 

Want to see what I'm staring at?


One of my bestest buddies bought me the kit as a gift last year. It's been collecting dust in my closet and I took it out recently. I have seven pages done already. It's so fun! I'm off to work on it now! Mmmm, I would say my Picasa skills already seem a little better. I can't understand how to get rid of the empty spaces though? But I'm not that concerned either!

No comments:

Post a Comment